Effective as of January 1, 2020
MyMusicSheet(MMS) provides a platform, including websites available at www.mymusicsheet.com and related mobile applications, which makes available various services, including content (the “Service”). This page informs of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when users use the Service and the choices users has associated with the data. MMS uses data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, all users agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
As used herein, the following terms shall have the meaning stated below. Terms not defined in this Policy shall be interpreted in accordance with the relevant laws and generally accepted practices.
1. Service: www.mymusicsheet.com website and related mobile applications, digital sheet music products and software operated by MMS.
2. Personal Data: Data about a living individual who can be identified from those data or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession.
3. Usage Data: Data collected automatically either generated by using of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself.
4. Cookies: Small pieces of data stored on user device (computer or mobile device).
6. Data Processors (or Service Providers): Any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. MMS may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process user data more effectively.
7. User: Any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
8. Information Collection and Use: MMS collects several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to user.
MMS collects several different types of information for various purposes to provide better service and communication to all of our users.
1. Required data: While using MMS, MMS may ask user to provide MMS with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify user. Personal identifiable information includes:
2. Email address
3. First name and last name
5. Phone number
6. Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Country
7. Usage data: MMS may also collect information that user’s browser sends whenever user visits the Service or when user accesses the Service by or through a mobile device.
8. Location data: MMS uses user’s billing address to determine the country in which user is using our Service for sheet music licensing purposes
10. MMS may use Personal Data to contact users, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to users. User may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from MMS by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email MMS send or by contacting us. User will still receive transactional emails when using the Service.
11. Cookies are sent to user’s browser from a website and stored on user’s device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze the Service.
12. User can instruct user’s browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if user do not accept cookies, user will not be able to use some portions of the Service, including purchasing digital sheet music products.
2. MMS will retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the Service, or MMS is legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
3. User information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to computers located outside of country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from the jurisdiction.
1. Security against unauthorized access to Personal Date by third parties, all Personal Data held by MMS is maintained on systems that are protected by up-to-date secure network architectures that contain firewalls and intrusion detection devices. The data saved in servers is backed up to avoid the consequences of any inadvertent erasure, destruction or loss otherwise. The servers are stored in facilities with high security, access restricted to unauthorized personnel, fire detection and response systems.
2. MMS employs reasonable physical and administrative security guards to protect Personal Data. While MMS will use such efforts, MMS cannot and will not ensure the security of data. Accordingly, MMS assumes no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
3. Under certain circumstances, MMS may be required to disclose Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
4. MMS will save Personal Data until 5 years after user terminates his/her account for strengthen security and destroy Personal Data with a technological method so that it cannot be recovered. After destruction, Personal Data will never be used or viewed by anyone.
In order to delete the account for users who signed up with Facebook account,
Go to "Account Setting" --> "Delete Account" --> Delete
For those of users who delete or pause the activity of Facebook , MyMusicSheet account signed up with Facebook is automatically deleted and pasued. Please be aware that the deletion of Facebook account results in the deletion of MyMusicSheet's account signed up with Facebook method.
If you wish to transfer the account, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
By Email email@example.com
By Physical Email 8floor 809, Mapiacompany,